Address: 46 Blue Jays Way (Soho Hotel), Toronto ON
When I attended: September 11th, 2016
This is my 3rd time to Wahlburgers, and it has been memorable at every visit (read about opening night, and my lunch visit to Wahlburgers). On Sept. 11th evening, my husband and I joined Chef Paul Wahlberg to watch the New England Patriots take on the Arizona Cardinals in the season kick-off. I brought my NFL loving husband as I rarely watch football, with the exception of the Superbowl. Yes, I am a bandwagoner.
Couple of exciting news for Toronto’s Wahlburgers…
On Monday, September 12, Wahlburgers will be celebrating Mark’s return to TIFF all day! Mark Wahlberg is in Toronto for the premiere of the highly anticipated “Deepwater Horizon” .
New menu items for TIFF include:
- A-LISTER BURGER $16.95
- 8 oz beef patty with shredded duck, cranberry relish and truffle mayo
- JALAPENO POPCORN SHIRMP $7.95
- Jalapeno popcorn shrimp with honey garlic mayo (4oz)
- LOBSTER POUTINE $9.95
- Lobster meat, onion strings, cheese curds and parmesan & herb béchamel sauce
- AUTUMN BLUE $8/pint
- An intensely hoppy edition of Wahlbrewski North is premium local brew with refreshing citrus aromas. The smooth blonde IPA at IBU 87 is only available for a limited time.
At the event, I had an opportunity to sample Wahlburgers regular menu items, as well as their fall and new TIFF menu items. Some of the highlights of my meal included the BBQ Bacon Burger, The Thanksgiving Burger, tator tots and the chocolate frappe.
With a live DJ, tons of football loving fans, and Chef Paul in the house, it made for a fun evening! Come by to Wahlburger for some good eats and possibly celebrity spottings! Hopefully Marky Mark will drop by.
*Disclosure: The meal was complimentary but the opinions in the post are my own.
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- Interview with Chef Nuit Regular- Toronto’s Queen of Thai Food - February 21, 2018
- Interview with Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks - February 20, 2018
- [Review] Italian Cooking Class by Vine and Vintage - February 5, 2018