Did you know that since October 21, the JUST EAT branded food truck has been popping up around Toronto handing out free samples at six different locations, with a hot new restaurant participating each day. JUST EAT Canada the nation’s leading food delivery app with over 5,000 restaurants on its roster, has launched a free food truck in Toronto.
“With over 2,000 restaurants on our roster across the city, we want to show Torontonians there is far more than just pizza and Chinese food to order via JUST EAT – pad thai, tacos, hot dogs, falafel, burritos, kebabs, and sweet treats are also available,” says JUST EAT’s director of marketing, Luke Sheehan. “And what better way to showcase some of Toronto’s hidden gems than by giving away free samples!”
Who doesn’t like free food?! You are one of the first in Toronto to find out which restaurant will be showcased and where to find the JUST EAT Food Truck for today.
JUST EAT Food Truck Schedule – Monday Oct 26:
- Restaurant: Junked Food Co. (@junkedfoodco)
- Dish: Mini smash bags (Junked’s version of nachos built right in a Doritos bag!)
- Starting around Ryerson campus (approx. 3:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Ending around the ACC (approx. 5:30pm – 7:30pm)
Make sure to spread the word!
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- [Review] Korean Food 101 by Chopsticks and Forks - May 19, 2017
- [Event] Top 5 reasons to attend the SIAL Conference - May 15, 2017
- [Review] Focal Resto Lounge serves Global Fusion cuisine - May 15, 2017