Come support the 3rd annual Dixonlicious event on Wed. March 29th, 2017 to support Dixon Hall’s food programs. Dixon Hall is a multi-service non-profit in Toronto, focusing on the downtown east and Regent Park area. Their programs include ‘Meals on Wheels’, food for residents of their emergency shelters, and healthy snacks for kids at their summer camps.
At the event, expect mouth-watering cuisine expertly paired with complementary wines and craft beers. The evening will also include musical entertainment, and a live and silent auction.
Tickets: General: $100 (includes a $65 charitable tax receipt), Youth (under 30): $70 (includes a $35 charitable tax receipt)
Tickets include food, drinks, entertainment, and a charitable tax receipt. Purchase online via www.dixonhall.org or by phone at 416.863.0499 x 2066.
How Dixonlicious helped the community:
- Dixonlicious raised over $74,000, which allowed us to provide more than 20,000 meals to people in need.
- 66,000 hot, nutritious meals are delivered a year to isolated and frail seniors and adults with disabilities, allowing them to stay living at home in comfort and dignity.
- 160 youth from Regent Park attend our Summer and March Break Camps a year. At camp, youth have a chance to make life-long memories and friendships, as well as
receive mentorship and engage with positive role-models who understand them.
- Last year, 132,000 hot shelter meals were served to residents who rely on our Schoolhouse and Heyworth House Emergency Shelters.
Follow DixonHall and Dixonlicious on Social media:
Event Tickets: www.bit.ly/dixonlicious
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- [Contest] Win 3 cakes from La Rocca Creative Cakes - December 14, 2017
- [Contest Closed] Win a Mastro and San Daniele prize pack - December 7, 2017
- Recap of Fall Culinary Events in Toronto and Ottawa - November 18, 2017