Address: 4466 Sheppard Ave. E, Unit 101, Toronto, ON
Cuisine: Malaysian, Singaporean and Indonesian
I visited in January 2014 and had a very pleasant experience. Check out what I rated this restaurant and see all the mouth-watering pictures of the food I ordered!
Here are the top 6 reasons you should go to Gourmet Malaysia:
1. The food is authentic and delicious. My favourite dishes were the Singapore laksa, beef roti, and crispy boxing chicken. See what else I ate!
2. The portions are generous and the prices are fantastic. We ate like kings, had leftovers, and paid about $25 a person.
3. The owners are thoughtful. On their menu, they ask you to let your server know if you have any allergies.
4. The restaurant is Halal and they also have a vegetarian menu.
5. The space is clean, and a great setting for a large party. I’d love to have a karaoke party here!
6. Talking about karaoke. If you’re lucky, the owner, Yummy Tan, will sing a song for you. He sang ”Skyfall” (Adele) for us. I can’t say this happens every day.
If you don’t have plans yet, you should check out their Lunar New Year special!
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- [Event] Asparagus Farm Tour at Norfolk County - June 23, 2017
- [Review & Giveaway] Real Layers Gourmet Buttercream Frosting - June 12, 2017
- [Event] Inside an Ontario cattle and mushroom farm - June 8, 2017