The expo offers more than 1500 wines, beers and delicious food vendors held at the spacious Metro Toronto Convention Centre. To find out all the exciting highlights and to purchase tickets, go to the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo’s website http://www.foodandwineexpo.ca/ and also follow them on Twitter for updates (@GFWE).
I am giving away 2 pairs of tickets to the VIP Night at the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo on Thurs. Nov. 19th, 2015 (The pair of tickets are worth $90).
The VIP night allows you a sneak preview amongst the city’s most elite guests.
ENTER THE CONTEST HERE! (CONTEST CLOSED)
The winners are…. Jolie (@Jolie238) and Yuen Chik (@cassey48). Congratulations!
*All winners must be willing to provide their full name and e-mail address to receive their tickets electronically
* Participants can enter once a day
* Participants must be 19+
* The contest runs from Sat. Nov. 7th to Tues. Nov. 10th, 2015
* The winner will be notified by Wed Nov. 11th and must respond before the end of the day. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will eventually be announced on my blog
* The winner will be chosen randomly from Rafflecopter. Mary’s Happy Belly will conduct quality checks before a winner is chosen.
* Disclosure: I partnered with the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo for the give-away.
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- [Review] Italian Cooking Class by Vine and Vintage - February 5, 2018
- [VIDEO] Inside the New Assembly Chef’s Hall in Toronto - January 31, 2018
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Congee Recipe (Jook 粥) - January 21, 2018