I have partnered with Mastro and San Daniele for a give-away during this busy season.
I am giving away a prize pack that includes a Mastro/San Daniele voucher for a pre-package deli variety along with a branded cutting board, tote or apron.
First off, a bit more about Mastro and San Daniele:
Mastro and San Daniele Italian Deli Meats are crafted by Salami and Prosciutto Masters with years of expertise & techniques, who use authentic Italian ingredients to create outstanding Italian deli meats.
They are great quality with superior taste, with flavours that always delight.
The brands promise is “Only Italian. Always Authentic”. They have a long-standing history and expertise in the Italian Deli Meat category by building on relevant food trends.
Mastro and San Daniele have been crafting authentic Italian specialties across Canada for 40 years, with Mastro’s Dry-cured Salami, Capocollo, Prosciutto Cotto, Olive Oil, and San Daniele’s Mortadella and San Daniele’s Prosciutto (#1 selling Prosciutto brand in Canada according to the latest Nielsen data).
For more information, follow:
Source: Mastro and San Daniele
In my household, prosciutto is one of our favourite Italian deli meats as it is versatile and delicious. It is typically cut thin, making it easy to roll up and wrap around other foods. Try wrapping prosciutto around scallops, chicken or asparagus, frying it, or eating it as is. More recipe ideas at http://sharemastro.com.
Featured here is my prosciutto sandwich with spicy mustard, cucumbers and pickled onions. Why not have some friends over, and have a prosciutto sandwich party? I am confident it will be a hit!
I want you to try the San Daniele prosciutto at home!
The contest is closed! Thank you to everyone who entered. The winner is @wakeupeatthis (IG Handle). Congratulations!
ENTER to win a Mastro/San Daniele voucher for a pre-package deli variety along with a branded cutting board, tote or apron.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The contest winner will win a grocery voucher for 1 pre-package variety from Mastro, San Daniele or Riserva. The prize also includes a branded, apron or a tote.
- The contest runs until Sunday Dec. 10th, 2017 11:59 EST.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The contest is opened to Ontario residents only.
- The winner must be willing to provide their full name, e-mail, mailing address and phone number.
- The winner will be chosen randomly from Rafflecopter. Mary’s Happy Belly will conduct quality checks before a winner is chosen
- I will contact the winner by Dec. 15th, 2017 through direct message on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- The winner will be notified by and must respond before the end of the day. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will eventually be announced on the blog.
I will also be running a contest on my Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/maryshappybelly/ (more ways to win!)
*Disclosure: I have partnered up with Mastro and San Daniele where I received products for the post. I was not monetarily compensated. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- Interview with Chef Nuit Regular- Toronto’s Queen of Thai Food - February 21, 2018
- Interview with Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks - February 20, 2018
- [Review] Italian Cooking Class by Vine and Vintage - February 5, 2018