Until this month, I had no idea that Italpasta made macaroni and cheese. I haven’t had boxed mac and cheese for at least 10 years, but I was happy to try out the samples I had received.
The curiosity in me had to compare the Italpasta version to the Kraft dinner. For both brands, the type of macaroni they used were identical for their original flavour, and the instructions were similar.
Italpasta’s Original flavour came out lighter in colour with a milder taste than KDs.
I want you to try Italpasta’s new mac and cheese for yourself! Italpasta’s flavours include original, extra creamy, and white chedder. There are no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, and is made with 100% Canadian wheat and real Canadian chedder. It is available at Freshco, Loblaws, Zehrs, Valumart and Your Independent Grocer.
THE CONTEST IS CLOSED. THE WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY IS VICKIE (@Kiki_BFF). CONGRATULATIONS!
TO WIN THE ITALPASTA MAC AND CHEESE PRIZE PACK!
The prize pack includes a pair of cozy socks, a cheese plush, a cozy blanket, and two packages of mac and cheese.
- The contest will run from Monday Nov. 21st to Fri. Nov. 25th , 2016 11:59 PM EST
- There is only 1 winner and the prize is not transferable.
- All winners must be willing to provide their full name, e-mail address and a mailing address.
- The contest is opened to Canadian residents only.
- The prize pack may not look identical to the box shown in the blog post.
- The prize winner will be announced on my blog (First name and initial of last name only, with Twitter handle if applicable).
- The winner will be chosen randomly using https://www.random.org/. Mary’s Happy Belly will conduct quality checks.
- I will contact the winner by direct message on Twitter, e-mail or Facebook.
- The winner will be notified by November 27th, 2016 and must respond before the end of the day. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will eventually be announced on the blog.
* Disclosure: I did receive samples to try out the Italpasta mac and cheese and collaborated with a PR company for the giveaway. The opinions regarding the mac and cheese are my own.
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- Interview with Chef Nuit Regular- Toronto’s Queen of Thai Food - February 21, 2018
- Interview with Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks - February 20, 2018
- [Review] Italian Cooking Class by Vine and Vintage - February 5, 2018