Location: 2035 Kennedy Rd., Toronto, ON.
When I attended: May 21st, 2015
This was my first hotel revitalization social event and it was grand! The Delta at Kennedy Rd. near Sheppard Ave. has new owners, and they did an amazing job at renovating the event space and attracting clients.
The hotel has 366 modern guest rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, over 600 parking spots, a spa called Saachi Spa and a squash court. Inside the hotel, there are three restaurants including the Whitesides Terrace Grill, T.Ws Bar and Grill and Sagano, a rooftop Japanese dining restaurant.
So how was the social event at Delta Toronto East?
- Guests were dressed to impress!
- The event space had beautiful chandeliers and a large bar, a perfect wedding reception venue
- There was unlimited food and drinks, including an oyster bar, dessert bar and a charcuterie spread from The Hungry Artisan
- There was delicious food provided by the hotel restaurants
- We received a welcoming speech from the owner
- We were entertained with live performers
The Delta Toronto East in Scarborough makes a great location for a special events and conveniently close to highway 401.
I’m looking forward to many more social events like this!
* Disclosure: This was an invite-only event. The food and drinks were complimentary but the opinions in the post are my own.
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- Interview with Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks - February 20, 2018
- [Review] Italian Cooking Class by Vine and Vintage - February 5, 2018
- [VIDEO] Inside the New Assembly Chef’s Hall in Toronto - January 31, 2018