The 23rd annual Gourmet Food & Wine Expo (GFWE) is happening at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Thurs. Nov. 16th to Sun. Nov. 19th, 2017. The expo offers more than 1,500 wines, beers, spirits and gourmet foods to choose from. Read below on how you can win yourself a pair of ELITE passes to the expo this year (worth $100!).
DATES & TIMES
- Thursday, November 16, 6pm-10pm (VIP Preview Evening & PRIDE Night Social)
- Friday, November 17, 2pm-10pm
- Saturday, November 18, 12pm-10pm
- Sunday, November 19, 12pm-6pm
The Gourmet Food and Wine Expo has a special place in my heart! Writing about the expo was one of the first blog posts I have ever written on my blog (2013 review) and the expo was where I first met Chef Roger Mooking and Chuck Hughes. Last year, I had the privilege of cooking on the celebrity stage for The Chef and Dish demo.
Check out my 2016 cooking demo debut at the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo (GFWE) and please SUBSCRIBE to my channel (monthly videos):
CONTEST IS CLOSED!
Thank you to everyone who entered through my blog and Instagram.
Congratulations to Jenn (jenn_fitnessfoodie), Nancy (@nancicila) and Jonathon (@jon_mrdimsum)!
I have partnered up with the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo 2017 to give away a pair of ELITE PASSES which are good for one full day at the expo (Worth $100 for the pair). The ELITE pass includes front of the line privileges through the ELITE entrance. There are 3 pairs of tickets to be won!
- The contest winner will win a pair of ELITE passes (worth $100 for the pair of passes)-Valid for any one day from November 16-19th, 2017. Note: This is the only pass that will allow you to come on any one day of the expo. Ticket will allow in/out privileges on Saturday.
- There are 3 pairs of ELITE passes to be won.
- The contest runs from Tues. Nov. 7th to Sat. Nov. 11th 11:59 EST.
- Attendees of the expo must be 19+.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The contest is opened to Canadian residents only.
- All winners must be willing to provide their full name and e-mail address.
- The winner will be chosen randomly from Rafflecopter. Mary’s Happy Belly will conduct quality checks before a winner is chosen
- I will contact the winner by direct message on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- The winner will be notified by Tues. Nov. 14th, 2017 and must respond before the end of the day. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will eventually be announced on the blog.
I will also be running a contest on my Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/maryshappybelly/ (more ways to win!)
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- Interview with Chef Nuit Regular- Toronto’s Queen of Thai Food - February 21, 2018
- Interview with Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks - February 20, 2018
- [Review] Italian Cooking Class by Vine and Vintage - February 5, 2018