On November 18th, 2017, Fête Chinoise is an unforgettable luxury experience at the Shangri-la Hotel Toronto and a cultural encounter designed by the city’s best in events, fashion, food, beauty, design, and photography.
The third floor of the Shangri-la Hotel Toronto will be transformed into an experiential exhibition and cocktail gala in one. There will be curated food stations and drinks served as you wander through the interactive exhibition entitled “Luck & Ritual.” 100% of ticket proceeds will be donated to Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation and fu-GEN Theatre Company (Canada’s premiere Asian Canadian theatre company).
With a Chinese background, this event is dear to my heart and I want others to learn about the Chinese culture. Also, living in Markham, supporting a local hospital is also incredible! Make sure to follow @maryshappybelly and follow @fetechinoise on Instagram for pictures of the event.
Just check out the 2017 teaser video. My jaw dropped watching this!
The event is NOT to be missed. Buy your tickets today!
Event name: Fête Chinoise (Theme: Luck & Ritual)
Purpose: To celebrate modern Chinese culture through event design, food, fashion, beauty, photography, art
Date: Saturday, November 18th, 2017
Time: Afternoon experience: 1 – 5 pm, Evening experience: 6 – 11 pm
Venue: Shangri-La Hotel (188 University Ave), Toronto, ON
Buy Tickets: www.fetechinoise.ca/ticket
Ticket Prices: Afternoon experience solo is $150+HST, in a group of 4 is $140+HST per person;
Evening experience solo is $168+HST, in a group of 4 of $158+HST per person!
Tickets include food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, exhibition, and gift bag with sponsors: Holt Renfrew, AGO, and Shangri-la Hotel.
Proceeds: 100% of ticket proceeds benefit the Markham Stouffville Hospital and fu-GEN Theatre company
The Contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered!! The winner for a pair of tickets to Fête Chinoise is @emmy.thegoodgeisha (Instagram handle). Congratulations!
I have partnered up with Fête Chinoise and I am happy to give one lucky winner a pair of tickets to the afternoon experience (from 1 to 5 pm) on Nov. 18th (worth over $300!). Don’t miss out on the luxurious, fun and tasty event!
* The contest runs from Mon. Oct. 16th, 2017 to Fri. Oct. 20th 11:59 EST
* The contest is opened to Canadian residents only
* All winners must be willing to provide their full name and e-mail address
* The winner will be chosen randomly from Rafflecopter. Mary’s Happy Belly will conduct quality checks before a winner is chosen
* I will contact the winner by direct message on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
* The winner will be notified by Wed. Oct. 25th and must respond before the end of the day. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will eventually be announced on the blog
I will also be running a contest on my Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/maryshappybelly/ (more ways to win!)
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- Interview with Chef Nuit Regular- Toronto’s Queen of Thai Food - February 21, 2018
- Interview with Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks - February 20, 2018
- [Review] Italian Cooking Class by Vine and Vintage - February 5, 2018