Who doesn’t love Toronto’s St. Lawrence Market?! Did you know that according to the National Geographic, the St. Lawrence Market is considered the top # 1 food market in the world?!
On Thurs. Nov. 12th from 7 to 10 p.m, the St. Lawrence Market will be hosting guests for an “Evening at the Market” where merchants of the market will prepare their unique food offerings including the flaming spaganaki, oysters shucked by Guinness World Record holder Patrick McMurray and the St. Lawrence Market tradition – pea meal bacon sandwich. Celebrity Chefs Lynn Crawford and Lora Kirk will be there to demonstrate some tasty eats. On top of a fun and delicious evening out, all the proceeds benefit Foodshare Toronto. Foodshare works with communities and schools to delivery healthy food and food education. Tickets sell for $75 each (you can purchase tickets on the St. Lawrence Market website).
I am giving away a pair of tickets (worth $150) to this phenomenal event!
(Contest is closed) ENTER THE CONTEST HERE!
The winner is Sharon K @shelk
*All winners must be willing to provide their full name and e-mail address to receive their tickets electronically.
* Participants can enter once a day.
* Participants must be 19+.
* The contest runs from Tues. Nov. 3rd at 9:00 am to Thurs. Nov. 5th at 6:00 pm ET.
* The winner will be notified by Fri. Nov. 6th and must respond before the end of the day. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will eventually be announced on my blog.
* Disclosure: I partnered with FoodShare for the give-away.