I had the pleasure meeting Carol Mark at Foodshare’s The Recipe for Change event a few years ago, and love that she is a passionate entrepreneur. Carol is the creator of Empower T; a plant based beverage with zero sugar, calories and artificial additives. She is the CEO and Founder for the Truth About Healthy Lives Conference, and is also a humanitarian who established the ﬁrst girls library in Afghanistan with FemAid. On top of that, she had recovered from being diagnosed with breast cancer. What an incredible woman!
Why should you attend The Healthy Lives Conference?
The conference goal is to help you “Get inspired. Get motivated. Get healthier. In one day, INCREASE your ENERGY, STRENGTHEN your PURPOSE, and FOCUS your ACTIVITY TO SHINE INSIDE AND OUT.” (Source: Truthabouthealthylives)
I think we can all benefit from that!
At the event, expect to learn about:
- Amazing healthy lifestyle tips from today’s best & brightest innovators from the Medical, Naturopath & Homeopath fields.
- Pick up makeup tips from Natural Beauty Experts.
- Explore, Eat & Shop the Specialty Artisan Food Market (including healthy, gluten free, vegan, sugarless products & sampling).
- Connect & speak with leading Scientists, Nutritionalists, Vendors, Artists & Fashion Gurus.
- Check out the Women’s Boxing Ring, recoup & find your zen at home with Interior Design & Sleep Specialists.
Address: Bram and Bluma Appel Salon, Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 2G8
Date: April 8th., 2017 8:00am to 3:00pm
Bonus: Take home a swag bag of sample goodies and coupons worth over $50 (500 attendees-while quantities last). The artisan food hall features healthy food samples of non-gluten, vegan, non-dairy and chocolates.
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets through e-mail.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The contest will end March 25th, 2017 11:59 PM EST.
- All winners must be willing to provide their full name and e-mail address.
- The contest is opened to Canadian residents only.
- The winner will be chosen randomly using https://www.random.org/. Mary’s Happy Belly will conduct quality checks.
- I will contact the winner by direct message on Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook.
- The winner will be notified by March 28th, 2017 and must respond before the end of the day. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will eventually be announced on the blog