[Recipe] Smoked Salmon Fennel Salad
Author: Mary Tang
- 2 cups of fennel-sliced
- 1 package of smoked salmon (454 g)
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- Garnish with cilantro, green onions or fennel fronds
- Cut 1 fennel into long pieces.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients in the dressing and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the fennel and let it sit there for at least 15 minutes. The fennel in the dressing can be prepared 1-2 hours in advance.
- Right before serving. spread the smoked salmon on a large dish, top with the fennel and garnish
This salad needs little preparation time, looks beautiful on the table and is absolutely delicious. The lightly dressed fennel does not overpower the salmon.
Try this at your next dinner party!
Never miss a post, follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Maryshappybelly/