Address: 1 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan, ON
When I visited: February, 2015
As my blog evolves, I will be covering travel and non-food posts. As I have a toddler, I want to share my experience with other parents who want to bring their munchkins out.
Legoland Discover Centre located inside the Vaughan Mills Mall is part of the Legoland chain across the world. My husband, daughter (who is less than 2 years old) and I visited in February, a nice escape during the winter.
For walk-up ticket prices, kids between 3-12 years old, and 13 + years old are $22 each. Children under 2 are free. Adults must be accompanied by a child to enter the attractions. If you don’t want to see any kids around, you’re in luck, there are “adult-only” nights.
It is cheaper to buy online and a better deal to get an annual pass.
INSIDE THE LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTRE:
The centre was broken out into several areas and attractions including:
- The Kingdom Quest laser ride, which was a ride with laser guns for shooting.
- A LEGO MINILAND. This was a hit for my husband and I, and likely other parents. A miniature world made of LEGO!
- A LEGO studios 4D cinema with several short lego films.
- A ride called Merlin’s Apprentice and a large play area for the older kids.
For other attractions, visit the Legoland Discovery Website .
The cafeteria style food area with a large seating area serves many cold items. No outside food is allowed inside.
If your kid loves lego and is between 3- 10 years old, this is a fun place to go and would make a great birthday party (check out their pricing options ). Kids under the target age will not be able to make use of all of the attractions with minimum height requirements.
Is it worth it for the price? Yes for the kids. I hope there would be discount for the adults in the future, as it can add up as a family, especially when we are mainly watching our kids.
* Disclosure: The admission was complimentary but the opinions in the post are entirely my own.
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- [Contest] Win 3 cakes from La Rocca Creative Cakes - December 14, 2017
- [Contest Closed] Win a Mastro and San Daniele prize pack - December 7, 2017
- Recap of Fall Culinary Events in Toronto and Ottawa - November 18, 2017