Just a reminder that PRESSURE COOKER is airing tonight on W Network (@w_network) at 9:00pm. Tweet with me online with hashtag #pressurecooker and include Twitter handles @themary_tang and @pressurecookrCA.
The big announcement is that I will be paired with CHEF ERIC GREENSPAN (@chefgreeny) as my mentor during my episode on TUES. NOVEMBER 11th AT 9:00pm EST. Stay tuned to find out the other celebrity chef that will appear on the episode.
About Chef Eric Greenspan:
- Chef Eric launched his career in restaurants as a dishwasher at a Berkeley breakfast spot. Within two weeks, he was the head chef, soon to be both head chef and manager. Over his three-year tenure, he generated over $1 million in revenue. Chef Eric graduated from UC Berkeley’s business school and then headed to Paris’ Le Cordon Bleu. He’s worked with culinary icons the world over, but has become a true legend of his own. Now the owner of three popular restaurants, Chef Eric is also the reigning champion of grilled cheese (source: Bristow Media)
- King of grilled cheese sandwiches!! Check out his restaurant Greenspan’s Grilled Cheese in L.A
- Eric Greenspan beat Bobby Flay on Food Network’s Iron Chef America, battle Goose! With Chef Flay’s high track record, that is a big deal!!
- Watch his new series called “Eric Greenspan is Hungry” set to premiere in November 2014 on the National Geographic Channel
- Watch Chef Greenspan on Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen: Celebrity Sobotage. Show starts Oct. 8th, 2014 at 9:00pm
- ….and numerous appearances on TV and online/print media. Find out more!
- He is funny, ultra talented and is a blast to be with in the kitchen!
(Picture Source: Food Network)
What an complete and ultimate honour to be paired with Chef Greenspan!!
Mark your calendars and watch us both on screen on Nov. 11th, 2014 at 9:00pm EST on W Network.