Thank you to everyone who entered into the contest. THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. The winner is Jacqueline @_jyau. Congratulations!!
What better way to start the Lunar New Year than with a contest.
I am giving away a pair of tickets (worth $60) to the TORONTO SUSHI FESTIVAL happening on March 5th and 6th, 2015 and each ticket includes 5 sample food tickets.
*All winners must have an e-mail address to be able to receive their tickets online.
*Participants can enter once a day.
*The contest runs from Fri. February 20th at 12:00 pm to Sunday February 22nd at 6:00 pm ET.
*The winner will be notified on Mon. Feb.23rd and will have until Feb.24th, 2015 to respond to my message through Facebook/e-mail/Twitter. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen. The winner will be announced by Feb. 25th, 2015 on my blog.
Why you need to attend the Toronto Sushi Festival:
- It is the largest sushi festival in Canada. You will have the opportunity to learn about nearly every sushi in the world.
- It will be held at the Japanese Cultural Centre (talk about an authentic atmosphere!)
- There will be 2 famous celebrity chefs present to judge for the best sushi in Toronto.
- You are a sushi lover! You will be able to purchase hundreds of sushi samples created by the best Sushi restaurants/chef in Ontario.
Thank you to the Toronto Sushi Festival for sponsoring the tickets. To purchase tickets, visit the www.TorontoSushiFestival.eventbrite.ca
I will be at there to cover the event and I look forward to seeing you there!
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- [Review] Korean Food 101 by Chopsticks and Forks - May 19, 2017
- [Event] Top 5 reasons to attend the SIAL Conference - May 15, 2017
- [Review] Focal Resto Lounge serves Global Fusion cuisine - May 15, 2017