If you have any questions or would like to work with me, please fill out the form below. Thank you!
My services include reviews, sponsored posts, giveaways, ambassadorship, food photography, recipe development and product sampling. All my collaborations are carefully selected to ensure it is the right fit for my content.
Mary’s Happy Belly was featured in:
- From 2014-to 2017, many of my food photos from Instagram were featured in National Post’s Gastropost section
- My live cooking demon on ‘CTV Your Morning’ and Shrimp Toast recipe (includes video)
- ‘CTV Your Morning’ chicken and mushroom soup recipe
- Interview with Flavorfulworld.com 2017
- Interview with FoodiePages.ca
- My Jarittos slush recipe mentioned for the #MexicAsian pop-up
- 2 recipe features with Persimon®
- Recipe featured on the USA Rice Canada site
- Windsor Arms hotel website (brunch review)
- Use hashtag #maryshappybelly and #maryshappybellycooks on my Instagram @maryshappybelly
Examples of sponsored posts:
Example of Giveaways:
Previous collaborations include Branding and Buzzing, Cowan and Company , Gourmet Food and Wine Expo, Ely Products , Hyatt Regency on King St. Casa Manila , T-Fal , SENSU Communications Inc., Toronto Food and Wine Festival
Other ways to connect:
- @maryshappybelly – Twitter, Instagram
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/maryshappybelly.com
- Google +
- Yelp (marytg.yelp.ca)
Welcome to Mary’s Happy Belly, a personal blog. The blog owner is the legal copyright holder of the materials posted on the blog. It is strictly prohibited to use and/or duplicate material including photographs without written permission from the blog’s author. Links may be used as long as full credit is given to the author and blog with a link going back to the original content.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This policy is valid from 18 August 2015
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org