St. Patrick’s Day (aka as the Feast of Saint Patrick) is an Irish cultural and religious holiday celebrated on March 17th every year.
This is exciting week to be in Toronto where you can soak up the Irish festivities (many involves drinking of course!) around the city.
Here are the top 7 things to do in Toronto for St. Patrick’s Day:
4. Go to an actual brewery and party there! Steam Whistle brewery will be hosting a bash for only $20 at the door on March 15th .
5. Register for the Achilles St. Patrick’s Day 5 k Run/Walk on March 16th. After the run/walk, you will get a hot bowl of chili and a Steam Whistle pilsner for the hard work!
6. Bring your family or the hungover you and watch the St. Patrick’s Day parade! Also, a great way to sober up!
7. And last, for lucky #7, don’t forget to wear GREEN! Maybe you will find the lil’ leprechaun to guide you to a pot of gold. If you don’t have a green shirt, at least drink a green beer!
* I had the green beer at Pogue Mahone’s and want another one soon.
Comment below if there is an event worth mentioning. What are you doing?
Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
Latest posts by Mary Tang (see all)
- [Review] Korean Food 101 by Chopsticks and Forks - May 19, 2017
- [Event] Top 5 reasons to attend the SIAL Conference - May 15, 2017
- [Review] Focal Resto Lounge serves Global Fusion cuisine - May 15, 2017